Wednesday, November 8, 2017

No comment

This is annoying. I can no longer respond to comments made by people kind enough to post messages. When I click on 'reply' there's a box titled ' Enter your reply...' followed by the instruction 'Reply as', followed by the instruction 'Select profile' with the following list of options: Google Account, LiveJournal, WordPress, TypePad, AIM, and OpenID. Huh? Jibberish. Then when I type a message, click on an option (e.g. Google Account) and press 'Publish', nothing happens, zilch, zero. As I said, it's annoying. And..., it makes me appear ungrateful for people making the effort to comment on my bloggings, which just ain't right. Grr.

2 comments:

  1. I can't get my Followers app to work on my blog page, which annoys me as well. But it is always nice to read your blogs when you post them up, so keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Yes, just keep on posting! You could always reply in your following blog if you wanted to but I personally don't mind. You live in a part of France I like so I love to see photos of your lives down there. Love from a chilly Normandy where life is full of chopping logs and making soup till we go back to UK for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete