Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Light

Just discovered some snaps in my camera that I'd forgotten about. They start with the full moon of about ten days ago (I think it was the night of the Tour de France finish in Paris), followed by a few shots a couple of days later when there was a very strange evening light plus rainbow, and finally there's a few shots when Jock woke me up at around 6am and demanded to be let out for his morning wee. Normally it's very dark at that time but the moon brightened things up. Must have been close to sunrise because the moon was low and way out west. Interesting shot of Jock lit by the light of the kitchen window. Made a cuppa then went back to bed.








  

2 comments:

  1. Jock is a good boy, waking you up so he can go outside to do his business.
    At 6am I'm already up for 2 or 3 hours, so Brownie gets to go out when I wake up.
    It's always a nice surprise to find photos in the camera that are long forgotten...very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You get up at 3 or 4am?! Crikey! Mind you, it's very calm at that time in the morning. Also, it's about that time when the dawn chorus starts. Always a joy.

      Delete