Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ooh, un autre iris

Spotted another iris thingy au jardin ce matin. But this time a strange looking maroony coloured one as opposed to the previous bluey one that appeared a couple of weeks ago. And while I was out there snapping, I spotted a few other flowery planty thingies. So I took some more snaps so t'other half can see that all her efforts haven't been wasted. All looks rather lovely. Nowt to do with me of course. But I do do a bit of watering now and again. I do, I do, I doo dee doody doo.





 

2 comments:

  1. It's looking really lovely, she will be pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Roz. Still a lot more work to be done. At this time of year everything grows at an alarming rate, especially after recent rain. Some of the grass is three feet long. Scary.

    ReplyDelete