Friday, July 16, 2010

Market day in Felletin

Friday. Market day in Felletin. My local town. Nice and sunny so I took the camera. Normally forget. Rattled off a few snaps and bought some bread, fruit'n'veg and a couple of necessities like baccy and a cheeky little vin rosay - still can't work out where the accents are on this damned keyboard. Took about 24 snaps in total but I'll just show eight 'cos they take aaaaages to load up. Strange to think that exactly a week ago I was wandering around the streets of London.









4 comments:

  1. That looks like a really lovely market - I think I'd give the lapin a miss though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than a lapin casserole, remind me later in the year if I get over again and I'll knock one up but surprised at the price. Overrun with them here at the moment, send the dogs wild, rushing in all directions after them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a really good market to me. It amazes me how the markets change from town to town. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comments. Unfortunately to hungover to respond coherently.

    ReplyDelete